Technology Blog

About TechCruser

TechCruser - a Tech Blog that focuses on software, web applications and tech tips.

ankit agrawal Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is Ankit Agrawal the author of this blog. I have been into blogging since 2007.

I live in Ghaziabad India, and currently working as a software engineer in Netowrk18.

My tech life began in the year 2000 when my mom bring me a P4 PC equipped with 256MB of RAM, 20 GB of HDD and windows 98 OS, since then I have been playing with computers, gadgets, internet and become totally addicted to it.

For me technology is an essential part of my life and I love finding and researching various stuffs related to technology.

I started TechCruser Blog in 2007 to share my ideas and help you take the maximum advantage of the software tools and web technologies.

The mystery behind the name Tech + Cruser is this : Tech: Technology and Cruse: Small jar which holds liquid, so I came combined these two and came up with TechCruser which means a container for technology which can be used by everyone.

Join me on

If you would like to get more information please get in touch through this contact page or email me at techcurser@gmail.com.