Xbox 360 Elite Microsoft's Newest Gaming Console
The Xbox 360 Elite costs around $480 and it comes dressed in matte black with metallic details, has several improvements over its predecessor. It packs a roomy 120GB hard disk (up from 20GB), a High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), and a wireless controller. Like the previous version of the Xbox, the Xbox 360 Elite plays regular DVDs, stores music ripped from audio CDs or digital photos, and connects to a PC to enable digital content streaming.Few bad things about XBOX 360 ELITE:
- There is a noisy DVD drive and cooling fan.
- A gigantic, oversize power supply.
- No built-in wireless networking, only three USB ports.
- To play next-gen HD DVD movies it requires a bulky external accessory.
- Online gaming requires a paid subscription to Xbox Live.
- And you cannot connect third-party accessories because of its proprietary wireless format limits.
Related Links: XBOX Official Site
Sunday, April 29, 2007 written by Ankit Agrawal