Technology Blog

The Most Widely Read Blogs in India

Indian Blogs

Amit Agrawal, one of the famous pro bloggers in India has recently created the list of most widely read Indian blogs.

He made this list public by leaving the link of the list in his community in Orkut.

I must said that Amit Sir had done a mind blowing job by creating this comprehensive list.

The list include all the Indian blogs according to their categories.

So if you ever need to search for Indian blogs, don't go for Technorati or Google blogs search. Just look into the list created by Amit Sir, and its also updated by Amit Sir on a regular basis.

I surprised when i see the name of my blog listed in that listed.I am just a beginner in blogosphere, and my blog is also listed in that blog list by name "Ankit" in the category "Blogging, Tech News & Tips".

techcruser

I really want to say thanks to Amit Sir for including my blog in the list.

By creating this list, i must say Amit Sir is providing a great confidence and motivation to the Indian Bloggers.

Hats off to you Amit Sir.

Related Links: Indian Blog List

Thursday, April 19, 2007 written by