Kaspersky Is The Most Efficient Antivirus I Have Ever Used
Kaspersky is the fastest, lightest and most reliable antivirus application till date.It can detect and delete any malicious program because it scans absolutely everything and its also the Best Anti Virus In The World As Proven By Many Sites.
Here are the few things good things about Kaspersky:
- Kaspersky is a small program, it uses only 11 MB disk space and requires minimal system resources.
- Kaspersky provides a comprehensive security tool kit with a nicely organized interface.
- Kaspersky will even run an optional, post-setup system scan if you want to start with a clean machine.
- It gives total protection from online viruses and worms, remote attacks, and malware such as spyware.
- Kaspersky has consistently ranked well among important third-party antivirus testing sites and is considered to be both faster and more reliable, than brand names such as McAfee and Norton & currently it has the best detection record of all antivirus programs.
- It scans all types of archives files, not only ZIP-files
The only downside of kaspersky is that it is relatively expensive compared to other security suites and their support & service is not very well since Kaspersky is a Russian company, and requesting live technical support from Moscow will cost you.
Overall it provides solid protection against all type of threats and i have been using it since last year and i havent got any virus or hacker attack in my PC till date.
Earlier i have used combination of ZoneAlarm AVG but my system got attacked many times but now Kaspersky Internet Security works perfect for me.
Friday, July 27, 2007 written by Ankit Agrawal