Technology Blog

TechCruser Visitor Statistics

TechCruser has got some decent amount of visitors in the past few years. Here are the snapshots from my Google analytics account.

Page Views

techcruser Page Views

Top Traffic Sources

t_sources

Top Keywords

techcruser Top Keywords

Top Content

techcruser Top Content

Top Countries

top_ten

I’m just a part time blogger but now I’m considering it seriously . In the past few years I have got enough knowledge about the blogging world.

Thanks for all these visits, hope to see more in future. :-)

Sunday, March 29, 2009 written by

4 Responses to "TechCruser Visitor Statistics"

Harsh Agrawal

April 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM

That's great man. Your stats are great.
I wonder why you don't move to wordpress. If you need any help feel free to catch me.

Ankit Agrawal

April 29, 2009 at 9:33 PM

may move to wordpress in future.. but not now.. concentrating more on studies than blogging rite now.. ;-)

Pankaj

May 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Hi Ankit,
Congrats for this . But One Question I want to ask you that Why You have Changed Your Site template. Earlier one was too Good.


www.SmsJunk.ComThank You

Ankit Agrawal

May 2, 2009 at 4:52 PM

thanks buddy..

3 coloumn layouts are pretty hard to navigate from the user's point of view... floated with links here and there looks to messy.. don't u think so..........